Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Mini Chocolate Cheesecakes

This is one of my favorite recipes of my mother's. We made this over Christmas & I am bored & decided to try it on my own. I overfilled the cupcakes & they aren't anywhere near as pretty as my Mom's but let's hope they taste just as good!!



Mini Chocolate Cheesecakes
Makes about 4 dozen

Cheesecake part:
8 oz cream cheese
1 egg
1/2 cup sugar
1 cup chocolate chips (you can use less)

Chocolate part:
1 1/2 cups flour
1 cup water
1/2 cup oil
1 cup sugar
1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
1 tsp vanilla
1 Tbps vinegar
1 tsp baking soda

Directions: Mix the cream cheese, egg & sugar in a bowl. Mix with mixer & then add chocolate chips. Then mix the rest in another bowl.

Fill the cupcake tin halfway with the chocolate part, then top with the cream cheese filling.

Bake for 10 minutes at 350 degrees.

Source: MOM

No comments:

Flowers